At the end of the day, everything in life boils down to your experiences. You will have good experiences and bad experiences. Hence, you are the culmination of the things that you have done and learned, and what you have avoided. That means it is important to keep those memories that you want to cherish in your life. Alternatively, you have learned to negotiate the way to reach the point where you are now. This will help you to enjoy the fruits of success that you have received over a time period. What are the best ways to keep memories of struggle you have had to reap success? In this article, we will take a look at different methods to keep the precious memories forever.
1. Get Creative: People have come up with craziest ideas to preserve their thought process in life. They had painted their ideas on the walls of their houses or snapped their own creations and preserved them forever. You can even carve your creations on a piece of ornament made of gold or silver. The medium for creation is your choice.
2. Make Your Own Website: You can dedicate a website for storing the experiences you have undergone. In this website, you can post your views for others to read or upload the images you want to share with others or do pretty anything you want to share.
3. Tell Stories: From the time immemorial, the ethnic groups of the world passed on their best part of their lives orally to the next generation. This mode of information transmission down the ages was in existence till few centuries ago. Later, the people took to writing to keep this precious information as they learned about the need to preserve it for the first-hand reference.
4. Create Some Vacation Jars: This is a funny idea that can double up as a medium for your creativity and a decoration piece for your sweet home. You can grab some pine needles, a pine cone, a good picture, or any other thing that you want to preserve and then stuff them in a jar. You can put them together with glue or some other adhesive to make a lasting piece of art that reminds you about your success or feat.
5. Get an External Hard Drive: Thought this is the least creative way discussed so far, it provides most effective way to keep your valuable memories. They come cheaply and give large volume of digital space to keep your precious data about your life. You don’t have to worry about the power outages and internet blackouts as you can restore the data from it at any time of your choice.